Welcome to a new way of looking at hospice care
Most people believe that hospice only provides the care a person requires during the final days of life. As we practice it, hospice care means much more than that.
Hospice care can begin much earlier than during a loved one’s last days, and it can improve the quality of life for everyone involved in caring for those with life-limiting conditions.
Center for Hospice Care delivers hospice care with professionalism and compassion.
The people we serve feel the benefits of our work immediately. We provide the care, confidence, and compassion that are needed to face challenges every day.
Call us as soon as:
- You’re seeing a diminished quality of life due to the effects of treatment.
- You need to find a solution to the cycle of rehospitalization or ER visits.
- You want your loved one to be home – or in a homelike nursing facility – to receive care.
- You want to assert control in the transition to end of life care.
- You’re exhausted from the lack of a support network.
- You have questions regarding medication and pain management.
What we offer
- Hospice Care for people with advanced life-limiting conditions who want to be cared for at home or in a skilled nursing environment.
- Nurses act as case managers working with other members of the team.
- Hospice Aides are available to assist with personal care needs.
- End of Life Counseling to address how the patient and family prepare and cope with the end of life.
- Spiritual Care to address the faith, beliefs and practices of how people cope with change due to death.
- Expressive Arts using various arts in a supportive setting to facilitate growth and healing.
- Bereavement Counseling to deal with grief and mourning in an emotionally healthy, life-affirming way.
- Companionship and respite, which our volunteers provide.
- Complementary Therapies such as massage, healing touch, reiki, and reflexology to address the needs of the whole person.
- Errands such as picking up and delivering supplies or groceries.
- Pet Therapy to deliver comfort to patients and families.
How to access our services
- Contact Us. We are here to provide information and assistance to anyone in the community. Just call us.
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance organizations participate with Center for Hospice Care.