Opportunities for Businesses
Aligning a business with Center for Hospice Care produces good results for both organizations. We receive financial and material support. Our business partners earn the good will and thanks of the community, their employees, and everyone exposed to the partnership.
Here are ways other businesses have supported Center for Hospice Care:
- Businesses can sponsor Center for Hospice Care fundraising events at various levels.
- Recognition includes being listed in our Annual Report, which is sent to over 7,000+ donors and friends.
- Sponsors can also be recognized on our website, in event marketing materials and public relations content, on event giveaways and on signage at events.
Host an Event
- Business-sponsored events are an important part of the support we receive each year.
- Examples include: Hosting a Jeans for a Cause day at your workplace, or selling paper ornaments to display on a tree at your place of business to benefit Center for Hospice Care.
- Contact us. There are many creative ways to support us.
Donation of Goods and Services (In-Kind Gifts)
- In-kind gifts are often used to help defray the expenses related to fundraising events, allowing us to maximize the efficacy of the money we raise.
- Examples include: Donating raffle or auction items, or donating items or services such as a fundraising venue, food, drinks, equipment loan, etc.
Please contact the Community Development office at 860.848.5699 or email@example.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.