Current Employment Listings
Registered Nurse - Per Diem
Posted June 11, 2019
Center for Hospice Care is seeking an experienced Per Diem Registered Nurse to join our clinical team. The Per Diem RN will provide phone support and visits to Hospice patients in New London County in order to maximize their comfort and health. Initial training and orientation period may be flexible.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program. A minimum of One year experience as a registered nurse. Prior Hospice or home care experience preferred.
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Connecticut.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply community nursing principles and practices.
- Ability to teach basic nursing care to patients, family, hospice aides and volunteers.
- Must be comfortable using computerized clinical record keeping.
- Understands and maintains confidentiality.
Center for Hospice Care offers a competitive compensation and benefit packages and a great working environment at its campus in Norwich, CT. Center for Hospice Care is an EOE.
For more information about Center for Hospice Care, go to www.hospicesect.org
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org