Carol L. Mahier, RN, MSN
- President/CEO and the leader with 25+ years of experience in every dimension of hospice service, management and leadership.
- She earned her MSN at University of Virginia and her Adult Nurse Practitioner Certificate at University of Virginia. Her BSN work was at University of Maryland, her RN work at Union Memorial Hospital School of Nursing.
- With a background that includes ICU and Medical Surgical experience and Community Health Nursing, she has found her niche in end of life care. She joined Center for Hospice Care in 1986 and manages the organization, reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Vice President Finance & Administration/CFO whose strategic management and planning has established Center for Hospice Care as a financially sound and successful organization.
- He earned his MBA at Rensselaer Poly Tech and served as Director of Finance at Day Kimball Hospital.
- He brought 20 years of health care experience to this organization in 2008. Today Joe oversees finance and accounting as well as IT and administration. He serves as liaison to the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
Dianne Welch, RN, MSN
- Vice President Clinical/CCO who drives the health services dimension of Center for Hospice Care.
- She earned her MSN at the University of Rhode Island, and her BSN from Rhode Island College in Providence.
- Dianne brings over 25 years of experience in hospice and palliative care, most recently as Director of Hospice and Palliative Care at Visiting Nurse and Health Services of Connecticut.